prep time: 10 mins | total time: 25 mins
These cheeky little cookies are so easy to make and are always a crowd pleaser. Because these cookies are a healthy and allergy-friendly treat, they are perfect for playdates and guests all-round.
1/3 cup coconut flour 1 pinch sea salt 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup (or less) maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 organic eggs
1/3 cup choc chips- alternatively you could try raisins, goji berries or carob chips
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees celsius
2. Combine all ingredients until it forms a dough like texture - it will thicken up with a little time
3. Divide into 12 even sized balls and press lightly to form cookie shape (less that 1cm thick)
4. Bake at 150c for about 15 mins or until slightly golden
5. Move cookies to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely
Best served with spiced milk and a cosy fire.